Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There's always a reason...

I truly believe that God puts people in our lives for different reasons. For example, my new wonderful friend, Candace. She and her husband live about 10 houses down the street and it is such a blessing to have them in our lives. Candace stays home as well and we have such a good time together. Her beautiful daughter, Melaina, is a month older than Brooke and they play so well together. Candace and I have now started a weekly routine that is going to be a life saver and just so good for all of us. Here's an example of the new plan:

Mondays- Music Mondays at Candace's house (she and Tom are both musicians/singers so it is AWESOME to have her play the guitar and keyboard as we sing with the kiddos)
Tuesdays- I watch both kids while Candace gets out on her own for a while...
Wednesdays- Arts and crafts at my house
Thursdays- Candace watches both kids and I run out on my own...

We think it is a WIN WIN for all... I am so thankful for their wonderful family. Ahh. Life is good. This was taken yesterday when they were over. I think Brooke was crying because Melaina was playing with something she wanted. (Sharing is something being taught at the moment!) :)
Adorable Melaina!

Melaina chilling in the chair while Brooke was playing with her purse...

Today we had music day at Candace's...so fun!! The girls were loving the keyboard.






No comments: