Monday, December 15, 2008

Forster Visit

My Aunt, Uncle, and cousin came to visit this past weekend. We did so much and had a blast while they were here! Friday night they babysat Brooke while Scott and I went to Charlotte, NC for his work party. Thanks again for helping us out!! Saturday we made a big breakfast and then headed downtown to do some shopping. We got lots of goodies for the kiddos and then just us ladies (minus Brooke- Scott and Uncle Kurt took her back home to nap) went to the mall and shopped the rest of the day! SO much fun..I don't remember the last time I just shopped for hours and hours. What a great weekend... Jill, Aunt Judy, and Uncle Kurt having fun with B!
Brooke cracking Aunt Judy up!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Fun, Fun! I'm so glad you all are still so close!