Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I wish everyday was Thanksgiving. What is better than hanging out with family, eating LOTS of food, and having the excuse to just relax all day. We were supposed to go to my sister's house for T-giving but they were all getting over being sick so we all decided it would be best if we stayed home. My Mom was still in town and so we made EVERY dish she would normally do for the big day. It was so much fun getting to learn how to make all of my families recipes. I normally would've done the hashbrown casserole and that would've been it...not this year!! I'd loved every minute of this day. Just hanging with the fam... Family photo before going for a walk...Nana gave this wagon to Brooke for Christmas! (so...it's a little early?!!)
Daddy got Brooke bundled that morning to go for a walk. From what people here are saying...it is unusually cold here. Of course, we move away from cold.. and it follows!! :)

Loving on Nana ... we miss you, Nana!!



No comments: