Monday, November 19, 2012

Brooke's birthday celebration- Part 1

It is truly hard for me to believe that our little girl is turning 5 on Wednesday.  We celebrated with friends and family this past Saturday at the Sportclub here in Greenville.  My sister and her family came over from Atlanta and Aunt Judy flew in from Mississippi.  It was so great to have them here.  We all had a great time on Saturday from celebrating at the birthday party to hanging out the rest of the day.  On Saturday night my sister and I took my niece, Adelyn, and Brooke to a Princess Academy at the Children's Theatre. They had Tiana, Belle and Rapunzel there to read stories to them and to teach them manners and etiquette on being a princess.  They really enjoyed and loved seeing the princesses.  Brooke had a big day on Saturday and I have to say we were all pooped after such a fun day! 
 
 Her Rapunzel cake! 
 Playing parachute games!
 They were doing an obstacle course...
 Presley playing with her balloon!
 They had to keep the balloon in the air!
 Trying to break the pinata! I ended up having to rip it apart:)
 Lunch and cake!
 Brooke got to paint her hands and put her prints on the wall!
 Daddy lifting her up!
 Prints on the wall...
 Cake time!
 Adelyn at the princess academy
 

 

No comments: