Friday, November 2, 2012

A Week of Halloween

It's so funny now that the girls are getting older how Halloween has become a week long festivity! The amount of candy in my house could feed our entire neighborhood.  We started last Thursday with a Halloween parade at Scott's work.  They make it really fun for the kids to come to the office and trick or treat throughout the building.  Really cool event.  Both girls had Halloween parties at school where they got to trick or treat and then of course Halloween night.  It is so fun to see their excitement over getting dressed up and it takes me back.  I still remember the pink carebear outfit my mom made for me that was awesome.  It was so well made that I about had a heat stroke in the middle of Mississippi October weather!!  Brooke was Rapunzel this year and Presley went as a ballerina.  They were different characters at the other parties (Spider girl, cowgirl).  We had another great Halloween in our neighborhood and it's so fun to see all the kids growing up together.






No comments: