Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach Trip

Last week we headed up to Dewey Beach, Delaware to vacation with Scott's mom and her fiance, his siblings and their significant others, cousins, and friends!! It was great to be back in Dewey and it was so fun to spend time with everyone! Thanks for a great week! Scott's brother (Uncle Jamie) dancing with Presley. He was SO great with the kids! We miss you Jamie!


Mom Mom Suz and John John!


Our family:)


The fingers come out when little one gets tired :) My precious girl..she hung in there so well all week.


Dancing!


My girl!




The girls LOVED the beach. They loved playing in the sand and Presley loved the water. Brooke wasn't loving getting in the water but she was digging playing in the sand!


Look at this pose! Too funny!


Cousin Marie and Brooke! Marie and George are Scott's 1st cousins that live in Wyoming. They are such great people and we absolutely loved spending time with them! We miss you both and congrats to Marie for her upcoming wedding this Saturday!!


Brooke, Scott, Uncle Jamie, and Marie

Marie keeping up with Presley!


Me and my big girl.


Presley loving the sand.

Family moment :)


Uncle Jamie loving on Presley!


John's daughter (Amanda), Marie, and Aunt Katie (Scott's sister)!


Big family pic at the restaurant! So fun because it was right on the beach..tables in the sand!




Scott and I took the girls to Bethany Beach one night and had a blast! We ate Five Guys, had ice cream, played at the park, and walked around the stores. It was such a great night.





Our good friends, Lauren and Brian, drove down from West Chester with their son, Dalton, to come and visit with us!! It was so great to see them and so fun for the kids to play together. We miss you guys and thanks again for coming down!!







Dalton is seriously the cutest little boy!!


Dalton and Presley sharing sand toys!


Brooke and Dalton playing...


Surfer girls!




My Dad and Edie drove over from Medina, Ohio to come and visit with us too!! We headed down to a beach bar with them and had a great time getting to see them. Thanks so much for making the trip and coming to see us!! We love you.


My love.




Our close friend, Amy, drove down with her daughter, Kaitlyn to come see us!! Kaitlyn is my Goddaughter and such a smart, beautiful, and sweet little girl. She has grown SO much since I saw her last. It was awesome to spend time with both Amy and Kaitlyn. We miss you and love you both so much!

We had a mini 1st birthday celebration for Presley. Only 5 days till her real birthday!! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone :(


Lauren, Amy, and I ... (Lauren and I have been friends since 6th grade and Amy and I have been since 9th grade). Love these girls.

2 comments:

Pops Garrett said...

Absolutely, positively your best posting ever....

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Dewey Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane