Monday, April 18, 2011

Mama's going back to work...

and ohhhhh I am SO EXCITED!! I now own my own company here in Greenville and I am SO excited I cannot even contain myself! Scott and I now own the rights to this entire area for Stroller Strides (my legal business name is Garrett Fitness, LLC). Stroller Strides is a great workout that Moms can do with their children in the stroller. I will be teaching Mon,Wed,Fri at one of the most beautiful parks here in the area! I have an awesome instructor who will be teaching on Tues/Thurs as well! The classes are an hour long and will be held outdoors unless the weather doesn't permit. My Grand Opening is May 4th and I cannot wait for that day to get here!! I have had so much interest so far and am thrilled to meet new people and take my children to work with me (they will be in my double jogger while I teach)!! Wish me luck!! (I will keep you updated as we go...) Had to share these pics....Presley is so pumped for the class, she just couldn't contain herself..had to get her outfit all ready! :)


2 comments:

The Murphy Family said...

adorable!!!!! i'm so excited for you!

Pops Garrett said...

We are rooting for you from Dallas