Monday, April 25, 2011

Forever Friends

One of my closest friends, Laurie, came to visit 2 weekends ago. I have known Laurie since 6th grade and her friendship has always meant so much to me. We have so much fun together and can talk so freely and easily about anything and everything!! She has 3 beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband, whom she left for 4 days to come and visit me! I tried to make that weekend as relaxing and fun as I could because I know how precious that time is while you are away!! We had a great time of going out to dinner, hanging with my kids, eating yummy BBQ, exercising, and a wild girls night out! I had talked to my girlfriends here about all of us gals going out on the town that Saturday night and there ended up being 9 of going out! Saw a great honky tonk band, hit the new local bar hotspot, and had an adventurous ride home....HAHA..SO fun! Laur- thanks so much for coming to visit and we all miss you so much!







No comments: