Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ice Ice Baby!

After church today we headed over to the local ice skating rink to take Brooke for her 1st skating experience. As we were standing in line to get our skates we realized it had been almost 15 years since Scott and I had ice skated! We had no idea what to expect out of ourselves and out of Brooke. When we first got out there she was pretty hesitant and we thought we were going to be heading home pretty fast. But after one time around the rink she was so into it and wanting to go faster!! It all came back to Scott and I and we all had a blast! After an hour and a half we headed home and Brooke was asleep in the car within 5 minutes. It was such a wonderful day!
We cannot wait for Presley to be able to skate too!! My Mom was with us hanging out too! She was snuggling with Presley while we were out on the ice.
I forgot how much fun it is to skate to fun music! I was having my own dance party as we were going round and round!

No comments: