Monday, January 10, 2011

Babyland General Hospital

Growing up, my parents always took my sister and I on road trips and I can say that I have visited some of the most random places in this nation. I LOVED our road trips and now being an adult I love that I have been to some really neat places that were just along the way. One of those places was Babyland General Hospital. This is the Cabbage Patch kids hospital where they are born and nurtured by the sweet doctors and nurses that work there. :) My Mom reminded me last week that Babyland General was in Georgia so we looked it up and saw that we are only 2 hours away from there. My Mom and I packed the kids up and headed to Cleveland, Georgia on Saturday to go visit the babies. I think we were more excited than Brooke was to go there! Once we got there, we realized that it was a new facility and it was beautiful. It is a huge, white mansion (I forgot to take a picture of the outside) and on the inside is different rooms with cabbage patch kids in their cribs. All babies are adoptable in the whole place. The rest of the house is mostly a huge store with different displays of the kids. It was adorable. Of course we bought both girls their own dolls but how could you not?!! We spent about 2 hours there and had so much fun!!
The reception area when you walk in. Everyone who works there is either a "nurse" or a "doctor".
My little kid!
Nana and Brooke checking out the babies.
My girls!
These kids were bigger than I had ever seen!
Sweet girl!

She loved playing with this doll and putting in her extensions!

Presley was all smiles here...
The girls playing with their dolls once we got home!
Sisters!

Brooke feeding Tanya (her baby).

No comments: