Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Atlanta

The past 2 years we have gone to my sisters house the weekend before Christmas to celebrate with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin, who fly over from Mississippi. We have such a great time playing with the kids and just catching up. I am always so amazed at the strong bond these kids have..they know they are family and they love each other so much. Brooke and Adelyn instantly play together and I could see this time that Presley is dying to get in the mix! Next year, she'll be in the middle of it all!
Trying to get a picture of them all together!
Brooke and AdelynLook at Presley wanting to get in on the hug!
Family pic!
Nana, Presley, and Aunt Lisa
Presley showing off her new outfit!
Everybody chit chatting after presents!
Aunt Judy, Uncle Kurt, P, and I!

No comments: