Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Presley!!

Our little girl turned 1 month on August 4th! It is so crazy how fast time flies. In some ways I cannot remember life without her but in other ways it seems as though she just arrived. What a wonderful month it has been getting to know this beautiful little being. Before bed last night I was on the couch feeding Presley and Brooke was cuddled up next to me with her head on me and I felt like the luckiest person in the world. To have these 2 little angels in my life is such a blessing. My life is complete.

We had P's 1 month checkup on the 4th and here is where she is measuring:
Weight- 8 lbs 14 ounces (40% percentile)
Height- 22 inches (83% percentile) - Maybe she will be tall!!!
Head- 14.37 inches (36% percentile)


Happy 1 month my love!! Daddy, Brooke, and I love you SO much!

2 comments:

Pia said...

Cute little girl! :)

The Murphy Family said...

Oh my oh my she is such a doll! Yay! I am so happy for y'all.