Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All Girl....

Besides for my Dad, I grew up in a house of all girls (my Mom, sis, and dog!) so I should be used to life with girls. It has been so much fun for me to watch Brooke grow up and becoming such a girly girl! She has naturally migrated to loving all things frilly (princess dress-up, makeup, nails and toes being painted, bows, dresses, crowns, you name it...). She is loving to dance and constantly wants us to put on music so she can show us her ballet moves. I think dance classes are in her near future. I think she would love them!! I walked into the family room and she had my lip gloss out and had done her "makeup"!

She and Melaina playing dress up.
Me and my girls "cuddling up"...as Brooke always says. Every time she has anything to drink she always ask me or Scott to "cuddle up" with her. I love it!

No comments: