Monday, February 1, 2010

Road Trip to Mississippi

We took a road trip to Mississippi last weekend to visit my relatives. We stopped in Starkville to see my cousin, who owns 4 restaurants in this cute, college town. Also, one of my closest childhood friends, Brittany, drove an hour to come have lunch with us!! It was so good to see her and Ty and for all of us to catch up! Ty and Brittany upstairs at Barrister's.

Ty and I...I miss seeing him!


We have been friends since we were probably 5?? It was GREAT to see her...we have to keep in better touch, Britt!


Clayton and Ty at Bin 612...

Ty in front of Rock Bottom...


Then, we headed to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and also my cousin and her husband. My Dad, Edie, Lisa, Devin, and the kids also came into town so all of us could spend the weekend together. It was so much fun to have all of us together and the kids had a blast!


Dad and Edie relaxing for a moment!


Brooke and Caden attacking Pop Pop!


Doyle and Mary Cille came to see all of us too!

The whole fam!

The Whalen's with Pop Pop and Mom Mom.

No comments: