Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blessings

God has blessed Scott and I again...we are expecting another baby in July!! It truly is a blessing and we are just praying for this child's health and happiness everyday. We are trying to get Brooke used to the idea but I don't think she quite understands yet what is going on. She points to my belly and says "baby" but then she points to hers and says "baby" too!! I am 17 weeks along and finally starting to feel better. This has definitely been a different pregnancy than when I had Brooke but I'm just glad I am feeling better. It is all worth it..that's for sure! We will be finding out the sex this time as we did not find out with Brooke. I'm excited to have experienced it both ways! We'll be finding out in about 2 weeks!! Of course we will be letting everyone know! We are so excited for this little ones arrival...this is all such a miracle.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear if little baby Garrett is a girl or a boy. Brooke will make such a great big sis! What fun!

Mamma Sarah said...

Hi there. Ran across your blog randomly. Congrats on the new addition to your family... :-)