Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tradition

Some families decide every year to go to a tree farm to cut down their beautiful big one but every year we decide to go to the local tree place (ya know the ones where people haul in trees!).Every year we have the best time doing it because it takes us about 30 minutes (at most) and then we head home quickly to get it in the house and decorated. I love this tradition of getting the tree and kicking off the holidays!! Standing in front of the one we took home!
Our tree and my Mom's on top!! I know, I know...dorky picture but we had too. :)

1 comment:

Winterhoff Family said...

This is so funny, b/c this year, all we could handle was driving 1 mile to Bloom and plucking our tree out of the parking lot. I felt like such a sell out, but figured that Luke is too little to care and someday when he's bigger and will remember, that's the year we'll go cut down our own tree on a snowy day in the wilderness. ha ha!