Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brooke's 2 Year Doctor Appt

We went last week for her 24 month appointment and all went well. The doctor was very happy with her development and I was just in amazement at how much she has grown up in the past couple of months. Usually the minute the doctor comes in the room she gets nervous and her lips start to quiver. Plus, the screaming follows quickly after. This time she was running around the room in just her diaper and would smile at him and to be honest, was kind of flirting with him!?? It was so amazing though to watch her trust him as he checked her heart, ears, etc.. Our little girl is growing up. We are so proud of her.

I have not been one to really keep track of her growth (as long as the doc says all is okay then I go by that) but I knew I would want to look back and know all of her stats at this time.

Weight- 24.8 lbs. (26.32%)
Height- 33.5 inches (42.26%)
Head Cir- 18.7 (50.03%)

Our little growing angel...

No comments: