Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow in South Carolina?!!

On Sunday, March 1st, we got about 4 inches of snow here! It was so much fun to see snow again and to see how crazy it was around here. Pretty much EVERYTHING shut down, no kidding. No plows, no salt...just drive at your own risk. Luckily it has pretty much all melted and it supposed to be back up to high 60's this weekend! Brooke loved being out in the cold. She is so much like Scott in that way, NOT me. She loves when the wind hits her face... Walking in the snow in her "pink puff" snowsuit.
Trying to figure out what all of this is!
BURRR!!
I just wanted to add this one in here...this was after our play group the other day and I just couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Winterhoff Family said...

I had to check out your blog to see if my fellow Pennsylvania friends were as surprised about the snow as we were- Why did we move to SC anyway?! Brooke looks ridiculously cute in that snowsuit- Thank goodness we got to take adorable pics of our babies in the snow this year! And I love the play group pics... Looking forward to next week! Carrie

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to capture Brooke in her first snow ???

I loved the pictures...

Dad Garrett

Unknown said...

The snow pics are so cute Laura! She definitely liked the cold more than Leighton did. I love, love, love the new haircut... pigtails are the best! She's so big, and she's walking too! Can't wait to catch up soon and hear more about what's going on with you guys!