Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Play Group

Back in January I met my neighbors daughter, Julie, who has recently moved back to Greenville and lives nearby. Julie is my age and has a son, Thomas, who is about 3 weeks younger than Brooke. Julie and I decided to have a play date one afternoon and I invited Candace and she invited her friend, Carrie. Ever since January, every 2 weeks we all get together at a different persons house. It is so much fun and the kids are between the ages of 11 months and 16 months. I'm getting to know these girls better and better and they are so great. Enjoy some pics of our last playgroup at Julie's house. Thomas is in the red, Brooke, Melaina, and Luke...so cute!
Cutie pie Luke..showing those chompers!

Brooke playing with Luke in the ball pit!

Brooke loved riding the duck!
Thomas going down the slide...we couldn't keep them off of this!

No comments: