Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend was busy, busy. We had great weather and got to enjoy some outdoor time! Nana and Brooke at a pizza shop in Wayne. All Brooke wanted was that darn strap!!
Cheesing it up with my little angel...
Blowing raspberries!
Ahhhhh....I love the sun!
Mom and I couldn't stop laughing when she had her sunglasses on! She looks like a little old lady...HEE HEE..we couldn't believe she kept them on for awhile...
Hanging out before her bath...
Ava and Brooke (they are 2 weeks apart)...I love this picture..
Brooke, Luke, and Ava... it was Luke's BIG 1st birthday!
Scott and Brooke just hanging out...
Dalton and Brian just waiting for dinner!
Dalton was kind enough to let Brooke play in his exersaucer! She loved playing over there!
How do you like my crib?!! Hanging out at Aunt Katie's pool in her tent...we were sweating so bad...definitely doesn't let you get much air in there!
Mama Sus loving on Brooke...
This was the highlight of Brooke's weekend..just petting Roxy! Roxy is the "almighty" in this house. She loves this dog so much...it's the sweetest thing to see.
Little photo shoot I did in a dress Aunt Judy gave her... I love this dress...

No comments: