Monday, May 12, 2008

Cori's Birthday Extravaganza

I headed to Orlando this weekend for Cori's 30th birthday celebration. Such a fun weekend...got to see all my gals from college (Brooke, Cori, Patty, Tirzah, and Bridget). We spent Saturday by the hotel pool and then headed to Epcot to travel from country to country. I miss you girls already!! Meanwhile, back on the home front, Scott kept Brooke and had a great time. I didn't get 1 phone call asking me a question...he's a pro! :) He loved being with her... I got back on Mother's Day and it couldn't have been a better day. I was so excited to get home to see them! Brooke and I by the pool...ahh...there is nothing like the 95 degree heat of Florida!! :)
Brooke, Tirzah, Patty, Bridget, me, and Cori in Germany!
Me, Brooke, Patty, and Cori walking in between countries...
The Birthday girl... in a bar in England!!

No comments: