Sunday, July 15, 2012

Presley turns 2!

I truly cannot believe that my baby girl has turned 2.  The past 2 years have gone by way too fast.  In some ways I feel like Presley is 2 going on 4...in fact, when I ask her hold old she is, she says "five"!  She wants to be older so bad! I see it everyday when she wants to be doing the exact same things that Brooke is.  I am constantly amazed at her coordination, strength, and will power. She has a great sense of humor and loves to make us laugh. Her facial expressions say a thousand words and she knows she can crack us up with one grin or perch of those precious little lips.  She is testing all boundaries, which sometimes I do find amusing, other times not so much.  She has resorted to biting Brooke when she gets really mad at her (yes we are working on that!).  She is very independent and is loving to get herself dressed and picking out her own clothes.  She does a great job!  She is saying a good amount of words now (we were getting a bit concerned before due to the lack of vocabulary).  I am hearing a new word almost everyday, which we are thrilled about.  She is so cuddly and definitely loves snuggling up to any of us.  I love when she and Brooke snuggle and you can see on her face how much she loves it too. 
For her 2nd birthday party, we had a joint party with Clara for the 2nd year in a row.  Since their birthdays on only a day apart, it works out great.  We had a pool party at our neighborhood pool and had the food/cake in the clubhouse. It was a great time and we all had a blast!!


Some of the kids playing when the party was getting started!

Me and my sis!
Presley and Clara blowing out their candles!

Me and my baby girl! :)

Brooke and her good friend, Grace
Daddy and his girl!

Look at that sweet face!

Loving to swim!

The birthday gals!

No comments: