Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm liking this!!

Any of you that know me well know that winter is by FAR my least favorite season. I'm always cold, can't stand static hair, dry skin, stuck indoors, and being ready for bed at 7pm because it is so dark out. BUT, this winter has been so different so far. We have definitely had some cold days but overall it has been mild. We've had some awesome 70 degree days (like we had this past Sunday) that rejuvenates the soul. On the days that we're stuck indoors we get as creative as we can!! Brooke loving her new bike that Mama Suz gave her!

Brooke and I painting outside last week when it was gorgeous outside!

Being stuck indoors brings out the blanket monsters!! They love to throw the blankets over them and walk around...it is hilarious to hear them laugh so hard!



No comments: