Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daddy Love

I have to say that I feel extremely blessed to have a husband who is such a devoted Dad. The moment Scott comes home from work, he is truly all about family. We all play, give baths, read books, puzzles, you name it (right now Scott and Brooke are tiling our master bath!), and just spend time together. I love giving him time with the kids too (and me some Me time!) at some point during the night because they absolutely love being with him and he loves being with them. Presley is crawling everywhere these days and pulling herself up so she is able tobe in the mix more with some of the rough-housing with Scott. She LOVES it and in fact last night showed her first sign of jealously when he was playing with Brooke! Too cute....here are some pics I caught last night after he came home from work. I love this man so much.






PS- I realized that next time I photograph Presley, I should take the dirty bib off. Not so appealing. :) She still spits up SO much!!!

No comments: