Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This and That...

The past couple of weeks we have been doing a little bit of everything. One thing we've especially been doing is trying to stay cool!! It's been crazy hot here so we've pretty much spent most of our time either at the pool or indoors. My swollen feet can't take this heat! :) Brooke cracks me up so much because she is loving laughing at herself these days and trying to make me laugh. I love this little girl so much...I feel so blessed that another little angel is about to arrive. Showing off her shades...she is just now liking to wear sunglasses. She never has wanted to wear them before!
Ready for bed but wanting her glasses!
She got her 1st haircut in probably a year! She did great and couldn't wait to get a lollipop afterwards!
Strolling her bear around with her oven mitts and sparkly shoes! I am loving this total girl stage she is in. She loves anything princess and wants her toenails painted all the time!! Too cute...
Playing with her friends... Melaina and Lydia.

1 comment:

The Murphy Family said...

This makes me really happy!!!!! Brooke is such a doll! Love her! And thrilled for the new baby that will be here soon!