Monday, November 23, 2009

FSU/Clemson Weekend

This is the 2nd year that my college friends and I have met up for the FSU/Clemson game. Last year we went to Tallahassee and this year everyone headed here since we are about 45 minutes from Clemson. Cori, Brooke, Justin, and Emily (their daughter) are my college friends that made it and my best friend from high school ironically went to Clemson. So...Amy came down from PA and her friend Jessica from Clemson all stayed here and we went to the game! Such a great weekend...miss having all you girls around. LOVE YOU!! Pete (Scott's great friend from college) and Brooke...oddly enough the Thursday night before everyone came in town Pete was in town for the night because he had been hunting in South Carolina all week. It was so fun seeing him and he and Brooke have such a special bond.


Cori and I downtown on Friday...

Brooke, Justin, and Emily!! She's a doll!


Amy and I...miss you.


Brooke and I ... miss you too.

No comments: