Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthdays and Good Times

Lots going on here in the Garrett household! The last weekend of January we went to PA to celebrate Mom Mom Suz's 60th birthday. Katie and Tony threw a surprise party for her on Friday night and she was completely surprised! So fun... unfortunately, Brooke and I were both sick so we didn't make the party. We were sad we didn't get to be there but we joined in the rest of the weekend fun.

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous here. It is warm, sunny, and honestly...just perfect. I went out Friday night with Candace to a dinner theatre and laughed harder than I have in a LONG time! Saturday and Sunday- Scott, Brooke, and I had 2 great family days. I feel like a lucky girl.
Brooke over at Mom Mom Suz's...

The birthday girl!

February 4th was Scott's birthday! He and I celebrated that night and also went out on a date this past Saturday to a great steakhouse downtown. Thanks again Candace for watching B!

Bath time last week...she was cracking me and herself up!

Sleeping in on Saturday. Oh...and no...she doesn't sleep in the bed with us. She was watching her favorite DVD while Daddy was trying to snooze.

Saturday we headed downtown to the park...

Stopped to eat at Moe's on the way home...

Waving to one of the other patrons...

No comments: