Monday, November 17, 2008

Florida State Weekend

Scott and I had a great weekend in Tallahassee for the Florida State/Clemson game! It was so much fun being back and seeing my college friends. I couldn't get over how much they have added to the campus... it was so great to be there. While we were down in FL, Lisa and Devin, were SOOOOO sweet to watch Brooke for us. THANKS AGAIN!! They said everything went great and that Brooke had such a great time!! I have been trying to upload the pics they sent from their weekend but I am having trouble. (Will keep working on it and get them up asap!).... I just LOVE seeing Seminole flags flying everywhere!
Having fun at the game!
Scott and Justin (husband of my best friend, Brooke)

Me, Cori, and Brooke before heading to the game!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Brooke!! Love, Pop Pop and Mom Mom