Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have to re-post this picture for pure entertainment. I love this guy.

I normally don't get mushy on this website but I have to write a little love letter about my wonderful husband. Last night I overheard Scott and Brooke laughing upstairs after he got home from work and it struck me at that moment that it was the most emotional sound I think I have ever heard (other than hearing Brooke cry right after she was born). Hearing the 2 most important people in my life having such a great time...there is no better sound. It got me thinking about how I am constantly amazed at Scott. He has juggled so much over the past couple of months and still walks in the door everyday with a smile on his face and ready to spend time with us. Our life over the past couple of months has been adventurous and exciting...but at times, a little uncertain. He has always made me feel at home by constantly telling me that the only thing that matters is that we are together as a family. He is such a kind and honest person, who only wants the best for people. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such a strong, hard working, fun loving, interesting, easy going, family loving man.

Scott, I love you with all of my heart. You make me smile everyday.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You be just as mushy as you want. I like him too.

Dad

Linette said...

Laura, that was such a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing it :)

Unknown said...

you made me cry. As his sister I consider myself probably 3rd in line to loving him the most ( after you and my mom) and all I could ever ask is for some one to love and appreciate him like you do.

Thank you.
Katie