Tuesday, July 22, 2008

30th Birthday Celebration!!

I had a fantastic 30th birthday weekend!! It started out Thursday with the girls throwing me a "purse party" and letting me pick out whatever bag I wanted. They had a consultant there who brought a TON of fabrics and different bags for all of us to choose from. Lauren hosted the party at her house and it was just perfect!! Thanks again girls... From the left is: Jessica, Laurie, Olivia, Amy, Lauren, Me, and Linette
Having fun... gotta love girls nights!
Linette, Liv, and I taking a break from eating all the yummy food!

On Saturday a group of us headed to Philly to the Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban concert. What a FUN day!! We got down to the Eagles stadium (that's where the concert was) around 2:30pm and it was just like tailgating for a football game. There were people EVERYWHERE. It was a blast and more pictures are to come in the next couple of days!
My little cowgirl...
Amy and I before we left...
I love that smile.
Nana watched Brooke for the day...they had a blast as always!
Nana took this while we were out...Brooke loves her jumper!
Seriously...have you ever seen such pretty legs?!! HAHAHA
On Sunday (my actual birthday), Edie and Dad came over that morning to hang out. That afternoon we celebrated at the Mexican Post with Scott's mom, John, Katie, Tony, Mom, and Amy. I love Mexican food... and of course their margaritas are delicious!
Pop Pop and Brooke...
Amy, Brooke, and I at the Mexican Post... yummy chips and salsa... I always eat WAY TOO much.
Brooke was in heaven with the balloons....who needs toys?? I need to just have a house full of balloons.
Aunt Katie and B....
I love their smiles....
Me blowing out the candles....no...there were not 30 candles on there..thank goodness.
Mom and Katie
Scott and Tony
Susanne and John...the happy couple!!



1 comment:

Linette said...

Happy 30th Birthday Mama!! You are such a beautiful Mom!! Brooke is just the cutest baby girl!!! I love the shot of her in her cowgirl hat:)
I've got some serious blogging to do!! Yikes! ;) Have a great week!! Love ya!!