Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring is almost here!!

Okay, so wintertime feels like it is lasting forever. Brooke and I are ready to be outside ALL the time...hanging at Aunt Katie's pool. :) I know Brooke will be happy when we are outdoors so I don't have this camera in her face all day long!!

Just hanging out in her swing...
She loves snuggling with her blanket.
Of course, sleeping while I'm shopping!

She is loving this seat...I think she feels like a big girl! :)
Trying to get her sitting up on her own!
Not sure what she is fixated on here....
GO BLUE HENS AND SEMINOLES!!!


I'm in love with this sweet face...








1 comment:

Katherine Thames said...

Laura,
LauraBeth sent the link to your blog. Brooke is adorable. It looks like y'all are having lots of fun together. I hope she's not all grown up before we get a chance to meet her!
Love,
Katherine T.